Phone+43664 8850 7928
We are living in a colourful, diverse world. And so are the people and organizations. We are all different, but every individual responds more or less to the same psychological triggers and basic needs. Therefore, it is important not to forget that marketing is not only about data and figures. Even in our digitalised world it’s still all about emotions and targed communication, only supported by statistics and numbers. Understanding the customer and her or his needs should be the basis for every action related to products, processes and communication. Finding the right values and mission for a team, pressing the right button to make the customer buy, or creating an authentic story for an organisation or product – amongst other things, these are basic issues that must be considered if you want to be successful in the long-term.
- 25 years in senior, international Marketing & Communication Positions
- Thereof more than 10 years acting as an In-house Marketing Agency in the role as Marketing Director
- 11 years Head of Product Management in different companies
- All organization sizes: Startups/medium-sized operations/enterprises
- Expert in Brand Strategy and Brand Management, Mission/Vision Creation & Brand Storytelling, Digital & Omnichannel Marketing, Costumer Experience & Journey, B2B Marketing, Employer Branding, …
B2B/B2C Brands & Industries
Pharmaceutical Industry, Entertainment, Gaming, Real Estate, Manufacturing Operations: Injection Moulding Machines ,& Automation, Building Industry, Modular Construction, Vending, Soft- & Hardware, Beverage Industry, …
- Novomatic Lottery Solutions
- Photo Play
- Soulier Group / Mobex / Maplan
- Ebewe Pharmaceuticals
- BlOCKGIN and many more
The trade in fake goods is now 3.3% of the world trade and rising. In numbers, we are talking about 5.9 Billion USD – up from 461 billion (2,5% of world trade in 2016! Especially the online trade is a danger zone, but it also affects the brick and mortar shops all over the world, with a high-rise in Eastern countries. European countries produce high-quality brands which in many industries which are faked worldwide. In return, countries lose economical power, brands and companies lose image and customers lose money and confidence.
We offer a possible solution to fight the trade with fake products:
Digital authenticity certificates with double security: A non-manipulable NFC chip on the product plus a digital twin tracked unalterably on the Blockchain secures the originality of premium products. See our showcase product BLOCKGIN – Austrian Premium Dry Gin – and stay tuned for more information on TRUST YOUR GOODS.